Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mummy loves ChickBii

Yay!!! Mummy brought me back to her room tonight. I am going to sleep with mummy. Has been hiding in mummy's hat for a long long time now.

Mummy's calling me to sleep already. I love fleece!!! It makes me warm warm. I love mummy. I love daddy too!!!

=) I'm extra happy because mummy's hostel no water. Hee...so mummy won't ask me to bathe. I really tried my best to scrub my body. But I really just can reach the side of my tummy. That's the furthest I can go. I tried doing some warm ups and stretching before bathing but nothing helps. =(

I think I need to secretly go online and search for some pilate moves. For now, I am going to bed. Daddy's going to give me THE TALK if he knows I'm still up.

*crawls under mummy's fleece blankie*

No comments:

Post a Comment