Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Angel at night

I had to crawl out quietly as mummy is asleep. Had to make sure mummy's not awake. I need to make a call to daddy. Daddy was so worried bout mummy. He didn't know what to say to her cause she didn't let daddy say that word. But I know deep down daddy loves mummy so much, he don't like to see mummy like this.

So, daddy ask me to be mummy's angel to protect her from any harm. To be there for mummy, to cover her when's she cold and to fight off mokito. Daddy misses mummy a lot and hope that mummy is ok. Mummy, daddy loves you a lot and only wants you. Daddy didn't choose you cause you like him first but daddy choose you cause he know you have a lot that many don't see and daddy knows that your heart is way beautiful than anything else. That's what daddy loves about you. *hugs from daddy and me*

<3 muax!

No comments:

Post a Comment