Monday, December 20, 2010

Home Hopping

Mummy and Daddy brought me to this new house. Very big oneeeeee...I had to tilt up high high to see the house. Then I found lots of pictures of this cute little boy.

That cute little boy is daddy!!!! Daddy say if I got little brother, he'll look like that. Heee~~~ I later found out that the house is daddy's house!!! I met my grandma and grandpa. They seem like very nice people.

Mummy likes them I think. Mummy likes uncle and aunty too. I overheard mummy telling daddy that she doesn't mind staying in SP because mummy likes quiet places and really, this place is a good place to raise kids.

I like it here too. I saw a playground nearby. I love playgrounds!!! Mummy and daddy will be going out again. Then I get to sleep some more. I got MANYYYY friends here. Mummy say it's daddy's own collection. But daddy still kisses me goodnight so I know I'm special.

No comments:

Post a Comment