Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Mummy is slightly sick

I heard mummy coughing. I asked Candy and she says mummy has not touched her since she came back from NC. Mummy cried yesterday and Daddy asked me to hug her. But I got such small and tiny hands, I can only touch her hand. But Mummy knows I'm here for her, even when Daddy can't.

Mummy fell asleep shortly after. I tried to open my eyes but I felt sleepy too. I don't know if there's any mokito but mummy and I hugged each other till this morning. Mummy is ok now. I better tell Daddy that Mummy loves him too. Daddy was so worried yesterday. But I am a Super Chick Bii, I saved the day. Hee.. I think I did. =P Nevermind, Mummy and Daddy thinks I'm Super Chick Bii, with angel wings.

/tries to fly. *falls flat on the face* I need to diet. teehee

No comments:

Post a Comment